Thursday, October 25, 2007

Top Picks of the Week

We're going to start a new feature here. Top betting picks of the week. I had a renaissance last week, turning a winning week for once, and so I'm going to create a feature that helps me publicly make a fool of myself. I'm 0-0, the season starts today. 5 College Picks and 5 NFL picks every week, with a Best Bet in each league.

Here goes:

(And for the aid of Google:
Top college picks of the week
best college football bets
week nine bets
college football bets week nine
junkie for betting
week nine locks)

Now that you're all here...for your amusement only...

College

Buffalo -1 vs. Akron
EMU +5.5 vs. W. Michigan
Oregon -3 vs. USC
SMU +9 at Tulsa
Marshall -9 vs. Rice

Best College Bet of the Week
UTEP +4.5 vs. Houston

NFL

49ers +2.5 vs. Saints
Panthers +6.5 vs. Colts
Pats -16 vs. 'Skins
Rams +3 vs. Browns
Dolphins +9.5 vs. Giants

Best NFL Bet of the Week
Bengals +3.5 vs. Steelers

No comments: