Saturday, August 11, 2007

OK, So I'm Not Exactly Unemployed Anymore

Good news, Brian Golden fans! OK, now that both of you are listening...

...I'm not exactly unemployed anymore. I've been able to land steady enough freelance sportswriting work that, coupled with my ongoing quality control position with Catharsis Productions, I'm doing right fine for myself.

In the last couple weeks, I've been to MAC Media Day, Big Ten Media Day, and starting this fall, I'm going to be writing a book on MAC Football. Very exciting stuff. The season starts August 30th in Muncie, Indiana, and I'll be there.

Here's where you'll find all my sports writing, from the following outstanding sites. If you're a fan of any of the teams I'm covering, I'd encourage you to frequent these sites and subscribe where necessary.

www.macreportonline.com
iowastate.rivals.com
illinois.rivals.com
www.beaverblitz.com
www.cougzone.com
www.orangeandbluenews.com
tulsa.rivals.com

Coming soon, I'll post some travel diaries for my tour through the Mid-American Conference this fall. August 30th - Miami at Ball State. It all starts in Muncie.


Thanks Dad, for being the first person that made me think writing was cool.

No comments: